Wednesday, September 19

Faith and Order

I am currently in attendance at the Faith and Order Network conference of the Methodist Church. I was terrified on Monday, the day before, as I hadn't the confidence in my theological grounding, even after finishing my undergrad degree in theology three months ago. Even throughout my degree I put down my ability to be a theological thinker because I could never respond quickly enough with what I wanted to say, I also felt paralysed by the expectation to need to formulate or have a view and not be able to take time to think first.

But I am a theological thinker. 

My degree was worth it. 

Amongst what is described as theological conference I have some understanding of what is happen. 



We can all be theological thinkers. We all are theological thinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment